Congratulations & Welcome to Foothill - De Anza Community College District!
You've joined a creative, diverse, energizing community uniting more than 1,065 full-time faculty and staff and 33,266 students. We know that the start of this new employment adventure is filled with excitement, a wealth of information, and many questions. The information below is provided to help and support you in your new role.
Before Your First Day:
- Expect an e-mail from Human Resources to set-up your on-boarding/orientation
- Review your Benefits options
- Parking Permit and Fingerprinting at Police Station
- TB Test. See instructions here
- Complete I-9 Form with Human Resources
Perks of a District Employee:
As a Foothill - De Anza Community College District employee you are eligible for discounts. Below are some of the discounts and perks that will save you money on both essential and recreational expenses: