The District provides excellent paid Health and Welfare Benefits for all employees and their eligible dependents.
This page is for active employees. Click here for Retiree Information.
*For items not listed below, please contact Personnel for assistance.
*Links will open in a new window or tab.
- CalPERS - ALL PLANS: http://www.calpers.ca.gov/
- Kaiser - HMO: http://www.kp.org/calpers
1-800-777-1370 (toll-free TTY for the hearing/speech impaired)
Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 7:00pm; Sat - Sun, 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Blue Shield (Blue Shield Net Value/Blue Shield Access+) - HMO: http://www.blueshieldca.com/bsc/calpers/member
Member Services: (800) 334-5847
- Anthem Blue Cross (PERS Select/Choice/Care) - PPO: http://www.anthem.com/ca/calpers/
(818) 234-5141 (outside the continental U.S.)
24/7 NurseLine: (800) 700-9185
HMC (Disease Management)
- Delta Dental (DPO): www.deltadental.com
find dentists, track office visits and records, view invoices, get information on common tooth and gum diseases and procedures
- Vision Services Providers (VSP): www.vsp.com
find optometrists, track office visits and records, view invoices, find discounts on eyewear--when available
- Employee Assistance Program/Optum Health: www.liveandworkwell.com
find counselors, life coaches, crisis intervention hotline, financial management help, information for work-life balance, and emotional and mental support for employees and family. Initial five (5) visits are free.
|CONTACT BENEFITS UNIT
|For More Information:
(650) 949-6224 (phone)
(650) 949-2831 (fax)
Foothill-De Anza Community College District
ATTN: Benefits Unit
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- overall benefits questions and compliance
- Medical claims
- Retiree Inquiries
- Worker's Compensation
*For items not listed above, please contact Personnel for assistance.