FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA)
Conexis (ends as of 12/31/16):
- Group #: 201302
- Member #: Member's SSN
- Contact: (877) 864-9549, 5am - 5pm PST
- Website: http://mybenefits.conexis.com
- Fax: (877) 864-9555
- Mailing Address:
CONEXIS Spending Accounts
P. O. Box 226190
Dallas, TX 75222
- Conexis FSA Claim Process FAQ
- FSA Health Care Account Carryover Guide
- FSA Supporting Documentation
- FSA Health Care Account Debit Card
- Tips of How to use Conexis Debit Card
- Conexis FSA IIAS Merchant List
- Conexis FSA Enrollment Form
- Conexis FSA Health Care Account Claim Form
- Conexis FSA Dependent Care Account Claim Form
- Conexis FSA Medical Determination Form
- Conexis FSA Online Tools Flyer
- Conexis FSA Participant Flyer
- Conexis Dependent Care Participant Flyer
- Conexis Mobile Services Participant Flyer
- Conexis Benefit Card Participant Promotional Flyer
- Important Update: $500 FSA Health Care Accounts Rollover Now Permitted
- FSA Health Care General Information - Dependent Definition/OTC Rule/Eligible Expenses
- FSA Health Care Eligible Expenses
- FSA Dependent Care Eligible Expenses
- Deadline to apply for FSA reimbursement of expenses incurred for the Plan Year 2016 (January – December): March 31, 2017. For PY 2017, the deadline is March 31, 2018.
- Failure to incur expenses within the plan year or to submit claims for reimbursement by the deadline will result in a forfeit of the balance of the account(s) per IRS regulation.
- Up to $500 of unused FSA Health Care Account can be rollover into the following plan year. The rollover amount is determined after all expenses have been reimbursed for the plan year (after the run-off period or April 1). Any unused amount in excess of $500 is forfeited.
- Rollover amount is not applicable for FSA Dependent Care Account. It is a use-it-or lose-it program.
- Rollover amount will be forfeited upon termination of employment
- Terminated employees are not eligible to receive funds rollover, it is forfeited. Terminated employees must submit FSA claim form within 90 days from the last day of active coverage. Your FSA Debit Card will be suspended.
- FSA program is administered in accordance to the IRS tax codes. Neither FHDA or Conexis/WageWorks has the authority to make any exception to this IRS rule. It is your responsibility to meet the deadline by serving appropriate documentation to Conexis/WageWorks for claims adjudication.
REMINDER: Per IRS Notice 2011-5, FSA Healthcare Account may be used to purchase OTC medications or prescriptions, providing the purchase meets certain eligibility requirements.
- Prior to purchase, the prescription for the OTC medicine or drug must be presented to the pharmacist.
- The OTC medicine or drug must be dispensed by the pharmacist in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the practice of pharmacy in that state.
- A prescription (Rx) number must be assigned.
- In accordance with IRS record keeping requirements, the pharmacy or vendor must retain a record of the Rx number, the name of the purchase or the person to whom the prescription applies, the date and amount of the purchase.
- All of these records must be available to the Third Party Agent upon request.
- Letter of Medical Necessity for OTC drugs must accompany with all OTC claims request.
If these requirements are met, you may purchase OTC medications with a prescription using your Flexible Spending Account. Because the medications filled by the pharmacist, it is being purchased as a prescription, not as an over-the-counter product.