Prescription Drugs (Rx)
- RxBin #: 610011
- Rxpcn #: IRX
- RxGroup #: CALPANTH
- Contact #: (855) 505-8110
- Website: https://chp.optumrx.com/rxsol/chp/ContentCalPERS/calpers_index.html
- 2017 PERS Choice PPO Comprehensive Formulary
- 2017 PERS Select PPO Comprehensive Formulary
- 2017 PERCare PPO Comprehensive Formulary
- 2017 CalPERS Commercial Comprehensive Formulary
- 2017 OptumRx Premium Fornulary Reference Guide
Forms and Billing
- OptumRx Mail Order Service
- OptumRx Prior Authorization Request Form
- OptumRx Claim Form
- OptumRx New Prescription Physician Fax Order Form
- OptumRx Prescription Reimbursement Request Form
Additional Coverage Information
- 2015 CalPERS Prescription Drug Benefits Plan for Selected HMOs (Anthem Traditional, Anthem Select, Sharp Performance Plus, Health Net Salud y Mas, Health Net SmartCare, UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue Alliance, and Western Health)
- PERS Care Rx Summary Highlight
- PERS Choice/Select Rx Summary Highlight
Medicare Prescription Drug Information
Medicare Part D is the new voluntary outpatient prescription drug benefit that was added to the CalPERS Medicare program beginning January 1, 2013.
Medicare Part D is intended to assist those in Medicare who do not have prescription drug coverage through an employer group. CalPERS Members enrolled in a CalPERS Medicare or Basic plan already have a prescription drug coverage that does not require the supplementation of Medicare Part D.
Therefore, CalPERS Medicare plan members should not enroll in a non-CalPERS Medicare Part D prescription plan. CalPERS members who enroll in a non-CalPERS prescription drug plan will lose their CalPERS health coverage.
If you have additional questions regarding your enrollment in Medicare Part D, contact CalPERS Customer Contact Center at 1-888-225-7377.
For general information regarding Medicare Part D from CalPERS, please click here.