WageWorks Commuter Benefits
- Member #: Member's SSN
- Contact: (877) 924-3967, 8am - 8pm EST
- Website: https://www.wageworks.com/
- Fax: 877-353-9236
- Mailing Address:
P. O. Box 14053
Lexington, KY 40512
- FSA Commuter Account Overview
- FSA Commuter Benefits – Transit Account
- FSA Commuter Benefits – Parking Account
- FSA Commuter Eligible Expenses
- WageWorks Commuter Benefits Claim Form
- WagesWorks Mobile App
- FSA Commuter Benefits – Transit and Parking FAQ
The deadline for all ordering, changing, or canceling existing orders must be placed by the 10th of every month prior to the month you are ordering for. Any orders exceeding your monthly deductions must be secured with a credit card on file with WageWorks to charge for the variance with post-tax.
All TRANSIT orders must be purchased via WageWorks portal, no claims form is required. TRANSIT purchases outside of the WageWorks portal are not permitted nor reimbursed.
As long as you are an active participant, you may carry over unused contributions to another month. Unused amounts cannot be used to reimburse you after you have been terminated, and funds remaining in the account will be forfeited.
Important: The IRS requires that the Plan Administrator must receive ALL claims for qualified expenses within 180 days after the service is provided in order for it to be considered for reimbursements.