FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA)
- Member #: Member's SSN
- Contact: (877) 924-3967, 8am - 8pm EST
- Website: https://www.wageworks.com/
- Fax: 877-353-9236
- Mailing Address:
P. O. Box 14053
Lexington, KY 40512
- WageWorks Commuter Benefits
- FSA Health Care Account Overview
- FSA Health Care Account
- FSA Dependent Care Account Overview
- FSA Dependent Care Account
- FSA Health Care Eligible Expenses
- FSA Dependent Care Eligible Expenses
- Orthodontia Payment Guidelines for FSA Health Care Account
- Over-the-Counter Healthcare Purchases with your WageWorks Account
- FSA Health Care Account Powerpoint
- FSA Dependent Care Account Powerpoint
- WageWorks FSA Enrollment Form
- WageWorks FSA Health Care Claim Form
- WageWorks FSA Dependent Care Claim Form
- WageWorks FSA Letter of Medical Necessity
- FSA Health Care FAQ
- FSA Dependent Care FAQ
- WageWorks FSA Dependent Care Video
- Mobile App
- Payment Options
- Direct Deposit
- Via Web Portal
- Via Mobile App
- Via Fax or Mail
- Pay My Provider Option
- Pay by Credit Card Receipt (submit receipt online)
- Important Update: $500 FSA Health Care Accounts Rollover Now Permitted
- FSA Health Care General Information - Dependent Definition/OTC Rule/Eligible Expenses
- Deadline to apply for FSA reimbursement of expenses incurred for the Plan Year 2017 (January – December): March 31, 2018. For PY 2018, the deadline is March 31, 2019.
- Failure to incur expenses within the plan year or to submit claims for reimbursement by the deadline will result in a forfeit of the balance of the account(s) per IRS regulation.
- Up to $500 of unused FSA Health Care Account can be rollover into the following plan year. The rollover amount is determined after all expenses have been reimbursed for the plan year (after the run-off period or April 1). Any unused amount in excess of $500 is forfeited.
- Rollover amount is not applicable for FSA Dependent Care Account. It is a use-it-or lose-it program.
- Rollover amount will be forfeited upon termination of employment
- Terminated employees are not eligible to receive funds rollover, it is forfeited. Terminated employees must submit FSA claim form within 90 days from the last day of active coverage. Your FSA Debit Card will be suspended.
- FSA program is administered in accordance to the IRS tax codes. Neither Conexis or FHDA has the authority to make any exception to this IRS rule. It is your responsibility to meet the deadline by serving appropriate documentation to Conexis for claims adjudication.
REMINDER: Per IRS Notice 2011-5, FSA Healthcare Account may be used to purchase OTC medications or prescriptions, providing the purchase meets certain eligibility requirements.
- Prior to purchase, the prescription for the OTC medicine or drug must be presented to the pharmacist.
- The OTC medicine or drug must be dispensed by the pharmacist in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the practice of pharmacy in that state.
- A prescription (Rx) number must be assigned.
- In accordance with IRS record keeping requirements, the pharmacy or vendor must retain a record of the Rx number, the name of the purchase or the person to whom the prescription applies, the date and amount of the purchase.
- All of these records must be available to the Third Party Agent upon request.
- Letter of Medical Necessity for OTC drugs must accompany with all OTC claims request.
If these requirements are met, you may purchase OTC medications with a prescription using your Flexible Spending Account. Because the medications filled by the pharmacist, it is being purchased as a prescription, not as an over-the-counter product.