Connect with FHDA jobs
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The Foothill-De Anza Community College District is seeking dedicated people committed to providing unique educational opportunities for the students we serve.
Before applying, please read the important information below which provides information about our hiring process.
If you need an accommodation with either the application or hiring process, please contact Employment Services at (650) 949-6217 or email@example.com.
To apply for staff and faculty positions, (full-time and part-time faculty pools) go to www.fhdajobs.net
Positions Which are Open Until Filled
The District must receive all materials requested on the Announcement of Employment Opportunity no later than the closing date noted on the position announcement (postmark date will not suffice). Applications received after the closing date will only be forwarded to the hiring committee upon request of the committee, if the position goes into "Open Until Filled" Status.
All full-time faculty, administrator, and some classified positions will become Open Until Filled after the closing date.
Before completing your application, please review the application requirements on the job announcement to determine what documents need to be included with your application. You must submit a completed application packet in order to be considered for a position. All positions require additional documents such as a diversity statement, resume, and application. Most positions require you to submit a cover letter. Some positions also require transcripts, CDs, verification of licenses, and other miscellaneous documentation. Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the hiring committee. Here are the application materials you will need to gather before you apply:
- Cover letter (required for most positions)
- Work history information and dates
- Copies of college transcripts, if required
- If transcripts are required for a position, all applicants, (internal, part-time faculty, and external), must submit transcripts. We do not keep transcripts on file in Employment Services).
- Information about certifications and licenses, if required
- You will also be required to provide a diversity statement. A diversity statement is a summary you will provide, describing your understanding, commitment, and/or experience with diversity as stated in the job announcement.
Submitting an Application
An on-line employment application is available at http://www.fhdajobs.net. At this site you are able to review and apply to all open positions. Once your on-line application is created, you may use it every time there is a position in which you are interested.
Most positions close Friday, with some exceptions.