Administrative HR Procedures:
Unique links to specific policies and procedures are not available via the Board Docs FHDA Public Webpage.
Therefore, to view specific District policies and procedures please:
- Navigate to: https://www.boarddocs.com/ca/fhda/Board.nsf/Public#
- Click on POLICIES (top right header)
- On the top left side, you can select “Board Policy” (BP) or “Administrative Procedures” (AP)
- Policies are separated by Chapter and based on subject matter.
- To view a list of and link to ALL District policies and procedures, click on “Board Policy and Administrative Procedure Manual” and then “Overview and Table of Contents”.
- All policies specifically related to Human Resources can be found in Chapter 7. A sample of which are listed below.
- AP3410: Guidelines for Classification, Retention and Destruction of Records
- AP3600: Whistleblower Protection
- AP4130: District Hiring Procedures
- AP4157: Definitions and Procedures for Release Time
- AP4630A: FHDA Sexual Assault, including Rape: Procedures
- AP4640: Procedures to Resolve Complaints Regarding Harassment and Discrimination
- AP4670: Procedures for Requesting and Receiving Accommodation(s) under the ADA
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Requesting and Receiving Accommodation(s) Under the ADA
- Procedures for Requesting and Receiving Accommodation(s)
- Request for Employment Related Accommodation Form
Harassment and Discrimination
Annual Notice to All FH/DA CCD Employees (emailed November 20, 2019)
- Memo: Harassment & Discrimination, Including Sexual Harassment Policy & Procedures (dated November 20, 2019)
- Brochure: Harassment, Sexual Harassment & Discrimination: Information for Students, Staff, Faculty & Administrators (revised November 2019)
- Board Policy (BP) 4640: Harassment & Discrimination
- Administrative Procedure (AP) 4640: Procedures to Resolve Complaints Regarding Harassment & Discrimination
The District encourages its employees and students to contact the appropriate Campus Coordinator or Central Services Coordinator prior to filing a formal complaint or to obtain assistance in determining whether or not an individual has been or is a victim of harassment or discrimination.
The designated individuals to contact are:
- Foothill College - Dean of Student Affairs and Activities: (650) 949-7241
- De Anza College - Dean of Student Development and EOPS: (408) 864-8828
- Central Services - Director of Human Resources: (650) 949-6109