The District continues to strive to keep all employees safe while working, and is especially attentive to these concerns during this pandemic.
As a reminder, whether you are working on campus or working remotely from your home or other location, please follow the prescribed preventive measures including, social distancing protocols, washing your hands frequently, and wearing a face covering when away from your home, around others who are not members of your household, or caring for someone who may be experiencing symptoms.
Further, please remember to contact your supervisor or manager if you are experiencing COVID19 related symptoms or have tested positive for COVID19, even if you are working remotely. The District is required to assist in reporting cases and may need to conduct contact tracing and notification to help reduce the spread of the virus. In addition, if you or someone you had contact with has symptoms or has tested positive, we can assist by providing information about the follow up steps you or others may need to take, and to discuss leave options if you are unable to work (on campus or remotely) for a period of time.
In order to be able to contact you in the event of potential exposure, please ensure your home contact information is current by updating your information via MyPortal and by clicking the “My Profile” link. In the event of potential exposure we want to be able to notify you as quickly as possible.
Please let us know if questions, and please continue to take care of yourself and keep yourself safe.
Myisha Washington, Interim Vice Chancellor, Human Resources/EO
- On Campus COVID19 Safety Protocols and Procedures (posted 09.13.21) **NEW**
- Instructions on Uploading COVID19 Vaccination Certification and/or Medical Exemptions (posted 09.13.21) **NEW**
- COVID19 Vaccine Exemption Request: Medical Exemption or Religious Exemption (posted 08.27.21)**NEW**
- COVID19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave ("SPSL") Guidelines (SB 95) (expires 09.30.21)
- COVID19 Prevention Plan (CCP) (posted 08.19.21)**NEW**
- COVID19 All Employee Notice (posted 08.12.20)
- COVID19 Response Team (posted 08.24.20)
- COVID19 Training and Orientation Chart (posted 08.24.20)
- Application for Technology Assistance (posted 04.03.20)
- Temporary Employee Assignments and Standby Status March-June 2020 (posted 04.03.20)
- Employee Guidelines: Remote Work and Health Checks
- Work Expectations (revised 06.12.20)
- Alternate Work Location Guide (revised 06.12.20)
- Employee Protocol - Health Checks: Authorization for Onsite Access to District Property (posted 06.26.20).
- Remote Work and Instruction Support
- Assignment Ideas
COVID Training and Posting Documents (posted 01.12.21):
- Response Plan Posting Document
- Social Distancing Protocol Posting Documents (complete online at https://www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19/Pages/social-distancing-protocol.aspx)
- Industry Specific Capacity Limitation Posting Information (available online: see www.sccgov.org/covidcapacity for specifics to your area)
- Mandated Supervisor Training (Coming Soon)
- Mandated Employee Training (Coming Soon)
- OptimumHQ Health Status Reporting Training
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (extended through 09.30.21):
How to Keep You and Your Family Safe: