Our Mission Statement:
"The District Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing support to a diverse student, faculty and staff community focusing on our core values of customer service, building efficiency and effectiveness, and creative problem solving."
The District Office of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Position classification;
- On-boarding and orientation of new employees;
- Wage and salary placement;
- Professional development leaves and other leaves of absences;
- Employee recognition and professional development programs;
- Employee health and fringe benefits;
- Compliance with federal and state nondiscrimination and equal opportunity statutes and regulations;
- Responding to complaints related to harassment and discrimination, including sexual harassment;
- Grievance, discipline procedures, and administrative hearings.
Verification of Employment (VOEs)
Please send all VOE requests and authorization forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact person for VOEs is dependent on the employee's classification. The VOE email box is checked and forwarded to the appropriate staff daily. Please note, the typical time for completion and return of the form is 3-5 business days.
- Full-Time Staff & Administrators: Kris Lestini & Karen Hunter
- Full-Time Faculty: Barbara Richardson or Anna Luna
- Part-Time Faculty at De Anza College: Jiatong Li (primary) or Kit Perales
- Part-Time Faculty at Foothill College: Jean McCarron (primary) or Nancy Cortes
- Student Employees at De Anza College: Mayra Godoy (408-864-8228)
- Student Employees at Foothill College: Emily Mandy (email@example.com)
- Temporary or Hourly Employees: Johnny Shay
650-949-6210 (Personnel Services)
650-949-2831 (Personnel Services)
|Ray Quan||Vice Chancellor, Human Resources & Equal Opportunityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marietta Harris||Acting Associate Vice Chancellor, Human Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Pat Hyland||Acting Director, Equity, Employment and Professional Development (ON LEAVE)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beijing Li||Interim Director, Benefitsemail@example.com|
|Christine Hsu||Interim Executive Assistant to the Vice Chancellor of Human Resources & Equal Opportunity
|Phone Number: 650-949-6224|
Benefits Technician (Temporary)
Benefits System Analyst, Lead
|Barbara Richardson||HR Specialist, Full-Time Facultyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
HR Technician III, Administrators & Classified Staff (Reduced Schedule - FMLA and Evaluations ONLY)
HR Technician III, Administrators & Classified Staff (Working out of Class)
HR Specialist, Administrators & Classified Staff
HR Technician III, Full-Time Faculty
HR Technician I, Classified Hourly & Temporary Employees (Temporary)
Employee Covid Vaccination and Testing Certifications (Temporary)
|HR Specialist, Recruitment & Employmentemail@example.com|
Campus Personnel Team:
|Nancy Cortes Orozco||HR Technician III, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College)||650-949-7454|
|Jean McCarron||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College)
|Jiatong Li||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)
|Kit Perales||HR Technician II, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
HR 2017 Survey
We are always interested in learning how to better serve you! In April of 2017 we asked for your input. The results can be found here.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Email individual(s) for specific working hours and locations (remote or in-person).
From Monday, July 4, 2022 through Friday, September 2, 2022 the District Office and Central Services hours of operation will be Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. The District Office and other Central Services will be closed on Fridays.
Foothill - De Anza Community College District
12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
WE ARE LOCATED ON THE FOOTHILL COLLEGE CAMPUS, BUILDING D700 (THE TWO-STORY BROWN AND GLASS BUILDING JUST ACROSS FROM THE FIRE STATION), SUITE 220. THE CLOSEST PARKING IS LOT #7.