Congratulations & Welcome to Foothill - De Anza Community College District!
All contracted employees are entitled to benefits according to their percentage of full-time employment (i.e., if a contracted employee is employed 100% of full-time, benefits will be provided at 100%, minus employee contribution amount).
For more detailed information (including summary plan descriptions, group numbers, forms and contact details) please click on the following benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
Please read: Health Care Marketplace Notice
- Social Security Card for all Dependents.
- Marriage Certificate or CalPERS Affidavit of Marriage/Domestic Partnership
- Birth Certificates (Passport) for all eligible dependents (including spouse)
Benefits Provisions by Bargaining unit agreement:
- ASSOCIATION OF CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES(ACE):
- CALIFORNIA SCHOOL EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION(CSEA):
- FACULTY ASSOCIATION(FA):
- FHDA-POLICE OFFICER ASSOCIATION (FHDA-POA):