Our Mission Statement:
"The District Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing support to a diverse student, faculty and staff community focusing on our core values of customer service, building efficiency and effectiveness, and creative problem solving."
The District Office of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Position classification;
- On-boarding and orientation of new employees;
- Wage and salary placement;
- Professional development leaves and other leaves of absences;
- Employee recognition and professional development programs;
- Employee health and fringe benefits;
- Compliance with federal and state nondiscrimination and equal opportunity statutes and regulations;
- Responding to complaints related to harassment and discrimination, including sexual harassment;
- Grievance, discipline procedures, and administrative hearings.
Verification of Employment (VOEs)
Response times for VOE's are typically 3-5 business day. The contact person for the VOE is based on an employee's classification. See below for contacts and contact information.
- Full-Time Staff & Administrators: Kris Lestini or Araceli Kaliangara
- Full-Time Faculty: Barbara Richardson or Anna Luna
- Part-Time Faculty at De Anza College: Jiatong Li (primary) or Kit Perales
- Part-Time Faculty at Foothill College: Jean McCarron (primary) or Nancy Cortes
- Student Employees at De Anza College: Jacqueline Dibernardo (408-864-8226)
- Student Employees at Foothill College: Christine Johnson (650-949-7470)
- Temporary or Hourly Employees: Rebecca Mora Carrillo
- If you don't know the classification of the employee, please call Monica Garcia (650-949-7958).
HR 2017 Survey
We are always interested in learning how to better serve you! In April of 2017 we asked for your input. The results can be found here.
650-949-6210 (Personnel Services)
650-949-2831 (Personnel Services)
|Dorene Novotny||Vice Chancellor, Human Resources & Equal Opportunityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Myisha Washington||Director, Human Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Pat Hyland||Interim Director, Equity, Employment and Professional Developmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christine Vo||Director, Benefitsemail@example.com|
|Monica Garcia||Executive Assistant to the Vice Chancellor of HR & EOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone Number: 650-949-6224|
Benefits System Analyst, Lead
|Barbara Richardson||HR Specialist, Full-Time Facultyemail@example.com|
HR Technician III, Administrators & Classified Staff (Reduced Schedule)
HR Specialist, Administrators & Classified Staff
HR Technician III, Full-Time Faculty
Rebecca Mora Carrillo
HR Technician I, Classified Hourly & Temporary
|HR Specialist, Recruitment & Employment (WOC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Campus Personnel Team:
|Nancy Cortes Orozco||HR Technician II, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College)||650-949-7454|
|Jean McCarron||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College) (WOC)||email@example.com|
|Jiatong Li||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)
|Kit Perales||HR Technician II, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
HR Organization Chart:
Foothill - De Anza Community College District
12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
WE ARE MOVING LOCATIONS BEGINNING FEB 26, 2020!
SEE LOCATIONS AND TIMEFRAME BELOW:
UNTIL FEBRUARY 25, 2020:
Benefits, Employment, & Equity: Room 5991 (Blue Door)
Personnel Services & Office of the Vice Chancellor: Room 5934 (Blue Door)
AFTER FEBRUARY 26, 2020:
All HR Services can be found on the second floor of Building 700. On the right side, just after the fire station. Parking is available in Lot #7.