By order of the County Health Officer all Foothill College, De Anza College and District Offices will be complying and working remotely. Please use our directory below to contact us and be patient as we work through this unprecedented situation.
Our Mission Statement:
"The District Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing support to a diverse student, faculty and staff community focusing on our core values of customer service, building efficiency and effectiveness, and creative problem solving."
The District Office of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Position classification;
- On-boarding and orientation of new employees;
- Wage and salary placement;
- Professional development leaves and other leaves of absences;
- Employee recognition and professional development programs;
- Employee health and fringe benefits;
- Compliance with federal and state nondiscrimination and equal opportunity statutes and regulations;
- Responding to complaints related to harassment and discrimination, including sexual harassment;
- Grievance, discipline procedures, and administrative hearings.
Verification of Employment (VOEs)
Response times for VOE's are typically 3-5 business day. The contact person for the VOE is based on an employee's classification. See below for contacts and contact information.
- Full-Time Staff & Administrators: Kris Lestini or Araceli Kaliangara
- Full-Time Faculty: Barbara Richardson or Anna Luna
- Part-Time Faculty at De Anza College: Jiatong Li (primary) or Kit Perales
- Part-Time Faculty at Foothill College: Jean McCarron (primary) or Nancy Cortes
- Student Employees at De Anza College: Jacqueline Dibernardo (408-864-8226)
- Student Employees at Foothill College: Christine Johnson (650-949-7470)
- Temporary or Hourly Employees: Rebecca Mora Carrillo
- If you don't know the classification of the employee, please email or call Monica Garcia (email@example.com or 650-949-7958).
650-949-6210 (Personnel Services)
650-949-2831 (Personnel Services)
|Dorene Novotny||Vice Chancellor, Human Resources & Equal Opportunityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Myisha Washington||Director, Human Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Pat Hyland||Interim Director, Equity, Employment and Professional Developmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christine Vo||Director, Benefitsemail@example.com|
|Monica Garcia||Executive Assistant to the Vice Chancellor of HR & EOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone Number: 650-949-6224|
Benefits System Analyst, Lead
|Barbara Richardson||HR Specialist, Full-Time Facultyemail@example.com|
HR Technician III, Administrators & Classified Staff (Reduced Schedule)
HR Specialist, Administrators & Classified Staff
HR Technician III, Full-Time Faculty
HR Technician I, Classified Hourly & Temporary (Temporary)
|HR Specialist, Recruitment & Employment (WOC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Campus Personnel Team:
|Nancy Cortes Orozco||HR Technician II, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College)||650-949-7454|
|Jean McCarron||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (Foothill College) (WOC)||email@example.com|
|Jiatong Li||Campus Personnel Assistant, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)
|Kit Perales||HR Technician II, Part-Time Faculty (De Anza College)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
HR 2017 Survey
We are always interested in learning how to better serve you! In April of 2017 we asked for your input. The results can be found here.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
HR Organization Chart:
Foothill - De Anza Community College District
12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
By order of the County Health Officer all Foothill College, De Anza College and District Offices will be complying and working remotely. Email will be the best way to reach us.
WE ARE LOCATED IN D700, SUITE 220. WE ARE THE TWO STORY GLASS BUILDING JUST PAST THE FIRE STATION. THE CLOSEST PARKING IS LOT #7.