Before starting your application, please review the application packet requirements on the job announcement to determine what documents need to be included with your application. You must submit a completed application packet in order to be considered for the position. All positions require additional documents such as a cover letter, diversity statement, resume, and application. Some positions require verification of licenses/certificates and supplemental documents/questionnaire. All documents must be submitted online.
If transcripts are requested, these can either be official or unofficial transcripts.
If you've already applied for the position and would like to update your application (general information), the steps to do this is as follows:
- Log in with your email and password at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH17/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=FHDA&cws=1&act=logout
- Click on "Update my information."
- Update your application, and
- Click "save."
If you've already applied for the position and would like to add or update your attachments, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to add them to your application.
- There may be a 60 minute window when applying for a position, due to security reasons
with the web browser. If it exceeds the 60 minute window, it may cause an error and
erase all information. Please note there is no way to retrieve the information if
- Tip: Have all your information (i.e. Resume, Cover Letter, Diversity Statement) ready. You may copy and paste the Cover Letter and Diversity Statement over in the text box provided in the application as well as the duties from the Resume to the job duties section within the application.
- There is a 5MB size limitation on ALL attachments. Please reduce the size of your
attachments to ensure it will fall within the 5MB limitation. Some suggestions on
reducing the size of your attachments are:
- The Adobe software you have may have the capability to reduce the document. Once the document is open, click "File", select "Save As", and select "Reduce Size PDF."
- You may compress the file using Smallpdf, CutePDF-Editor or PrimoPDF. You can also merge files using PDFMerge.
- If the above does not work, you can email your attachments to email@example.com. The attachments will then be reduced and sent back to be submitted with your application.
Persons with disabilities who require assistance in completing the application and/or reasonable accommodation to complete the employment process must contact Employment Services prior to the application close date. Applicants must contact Employment Services before the interview date for assistance with the interview.
The District does NOT accept applications or attachments by e-mail, fax, or mail.