Post July 1, 1997 Hired Retirees: Bridge to Medicare Program
(Restricted to qualified Retiree + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Age 55-64 only,
with minimum of 15 years of service credit with FHDA)
Enrollment Change Form
- To CHANGE your medical plan or enrollment status, submit form HBD-30: CalPERS CHANGE Health Plan Enrollment Form for Retirees/Survivors to CalPERS.
Retirees Supporting Services - Administered by Discovery Benefits
- Authorization for Automated Debit and/or Credit Policy For deposit and/or Withdrawal of the Following Transactions:
- Monthly Payment of Retiree Health Plan Contribution (Direct Bill or Balance Bill)
- Monthly Survivor Health Plan Payment
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Information
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form
Medical Premium Reimbursement
- CalPERS Payments, Contributions, and Reimbursements for Post-97 Retirees, Full Pay Retirees, Survivors and COBRA Enrollees
- Post July 1, 1997 Retirees: Bridge to Medicare Program - 2024 Subsidy Rates
Retiree Reimbursement Dates
Medical premium reimbursements will be directly deposited into your accounts as close to the 1st of the month as possible but may take up to five (5) business days.
Post July 1, 1997 Hired Retirees: VEBA Trust Program
(Restricted to qualified PARTICIPANTS only, who ARE MEDICARE-ELIGIBILE,
WITH MINIMUM OF 15 YEARS OF CONTINUOUS SERVICE CREDIT WITH FHDA)
To receive a reimbursement you will need to provide proof of your enrollment in Medicare part A and B and proof of payment of your Medicare Insurance Premium to the Trust Fund Office as outlined below. Enrollment form can be find here.
NOTE: You do not need to enroll in a CalPERS health plan in order to be eligible for the VEBA subsidy.