Prescription Drugs (Rx)
- RxBin #: 610011
- Rxpcn #: IRX
- RxGroup #: CALPANTH
- Contact #: (855) 505-8110
- Website: https://www.optumrx.com/oe_calpers/landing
- CalPERS Prescription Benefits Introduction (Video)
Forms and Billing
- OptumRx Mail Order Service
- OptumRx Prior Authorization Request Form
- OptumRx Claim Form
- OptumRx New Prescription Physician Fax Order Form
- OptumRx Prescription Reimbursement Request Form(UHC Group Medicare Advantage Only)
Medicare Prescription Drug Information
Medicare Part D is the new voluntary outpatient prescription drug benefit that was added to the CalPERS Medicare program beginning January 1, 2013.
Medicare Part D is intended to assist those in Medicare who do not have prescription drug coverage through an employer group. CalPERS Members enrolled in a CalPERS Medicare or Basic plan already have a prescription drug coverage that does not require the supplementation of Medicare Part D.
Therefore, CalPERS Medicare plan members should not enroll in a non-CalPERS Medicare Part D prescription plan. CalPERS members who enroll in a non-CalPERS prescription drug plan will lose their CalPERS health coverage.
If you have additional questions regarding your enrollment in Medicare Part D, contact CalPERS Customer Contact Center at 1-888-225-7377.
For general information regarding Medicare Part D from CalPERS, please click here.